In the centre of the resort les Crosets to sale “Freeride Hôstel and Bar”, 900 m2, 1’500 meters of parcel.
This hôstel has a direct access on the ski slopes in the area of les Portes du Soleil Switzerland – France.
It was built in 1968, enlarged in 1984 and restored in June 2020.
The hôstel is located in 1’700 meters, it benefits from snow coverage throughout the winter.
For the people who don’t ski, they can have beautiful walks with snowshoes on the different itineraries with an extraordinary view.
It benefits from a lot of sunshine.
It is constituted as follow :
Upper ground floor :
– Entrance with heated 2 ski-rooms
– 6 showers + 3 WC
– Laundry room
– Big living room with a kitchen
– Seller and storage room
1st floor :
– Entirely equipped kitchen
– Terrace and balcony
– 1 corporate apartment of 2,5 rooms
2nd floor :
– 7 dormitories of 12-7-6-4 people
– 1 bedroom with double beds
– 1 separate WC
– 3 showers + 2 WC
3rd floor :
– 2 dormitories of 6 people
– 1 separate WC
– 1 bedroom family with double beds + 2 bunk beds
– 1 bedroom family with double beds (8 people)
– 1 bedroom with 4 bunk beds
– 1 bedroom with double beds (4 people)
– 1 bedroom with double beds (5 people)
Situated 90 minutes from Geneva, les Crosets resort Portes du Soleil, the largest ski area of Europe linking Switzerland and France.
With its 650 km of ski slopes and its 200 lifts.
By road :
Motorway A9 until exit St.Triphon / Pas de Morgins
Follow Champéry / Pas de Morgins
At the roundabout at the entrance of Troistorrents
Take second exit for Val d’Illiez
At the roundaboud at Val d’Illiez, take first exit direction Les Crosets
By train :
Railway station CFF Aigle( in winter stop TGV snow )
Starting point AOMC for Monthey, Troistorrents, Val d’Illiez
Starting point by bus direction Les Crosets
By plane :
International Airport Geneva : 130 km, 1h1/2 by car