Beautiful 4,5 rooms of 134m2 and 107m2 terrace in a small building , access direst on the ski slopes in the area of les Portes du Soleil “in the Hameau des Crosets “
This cosy apartment decorated in a chalet style and built of high-quality materials.
An impregnable view on the mountain “Dents du Midi” and he situated near sports stores, store Food and restaurants.
It is constituted as follow:
– Entrance with a large wardrobe
– Entirely equipped kitchen
– Dining room open on a luminous living-room( a sofa bed convertible in sleeping) with fireplace and view on the mountains
– 1 bedroom with double bed
– 1 bedroom with 2 beds
– 2 separate toilets
– 1 big bedroom with double bed with possibility of doing a private shower room.
– 2 shower rooms
– Ground floor -1 there is possibility to create a laundry + a office or a sauna or a dormitory
– Direct access ground floor -1 to the ski room since 2 places of parks inside in a collective garage, you arrive directly in the apartment by a private interior staircase ( possibility of replacement by a private elevator)
– 2 terraces beneficent from sunlight throughout the day
– Laundry in common
– Ski room in common
– 2 places of parks inside next to a private entrance with a door and bell connected to the apartment included in the price
Sale as a secondary residence and to foreigners allowed
Situated 90 minutes from Geneva, les Crosets resort Portes du Soleil, the largest ski area of Europe linking Switzerland and France.
It offers 650 km of ski slopes and its 200 lifts.
By road :
Motorway A9 until exit St-Triphon / Pas de Morgins
Follow Champéry / Pas de Morgins
At the roundabout at the entrance of Troistorrents, take the second exit for Val d’Illiez
At the roundabout at Val d’Illiez, take the first exit direction Les Crosets
By train :
Take the train or the TGV ski train to Aigle CFF railway station
From Aigle, take the regional train AOMC for Monthey, Troistorrents, Val d’Illiez
From Val d’Illiez,by bus direction Les Crosets
By plane :
International Airport Geneva : 130 km, then 1h1/2 by car